Services and Facilities
Leave your items secured by our awesome team while you JUMP, at NO extra cost.
Aquazone has an abundance of parking around its facility, from free parking along Hunt St., to paid parking on Belmore St.
Toilets and showers are within walking distance, 800 meters near the Foreshore Kiosk.
In order to maintain the safety of our Water Park No digital cameras, Go-Pro’s and Selfie sticks allowed on the inflatables.
In order to protect the integrity of our water park from accidental damage, unfortunately eye wear including goggles and prescription glasses cannot be worn.
The Aquazone exclusive area is a Smoke free environment. Cigarettes cannot be smoked within this exclusive area.
Aquazone has a portable First Aid system available on the grounds.
Food & Shopping
There is a YMCA Kiosk within the park that has a great selection of food. If nothing takes your fancy at the kiosk, then a short stroll to Belmore St or a drive to Mulwala will find you an abundance of many tasty delicacies from quick bites to gourmet Café’ establishment’s. There are also BBQ facilities within Frank Keenan Reserve.
If you’re looking to spend some time shopping, then Belmore St Yarrawonga will lead you to a number of fantastic independant boutique’s as well as well known Australian retailers.
Whatever your taste buds or shopping needs, Yarrawonga and Mulwala has you covered.
About Yarrawonga / Mulwala
If you love life by the water you’ll love Yarrawonga and Mulwala!
Welcome to our ‘Inland Aquatic Paradise’. There’s plenty to see and do, whether you want to enjoy a leisurely round of golf, explore our river beaches and walking tracks, take a trip to sample local wines and produce, or check out our museums or amusement park!
· Lake Mulwala is an unforgettable sight, lying between the twin towns of Yarrawonga Mulwala, with its majestic and ghostly river red gums. Close to town it is enjoyed for water skiing, sailing, swimming, canoeing, fishing and cruising.
· Downstream, the Murray River is popular for camping, hiking, bike riding and all sorts of water activities and holidays. Upstream the lake disappears into a wonderland of protected water and wetlands at the junction of the Ovens and Murray Rivers.
· Whether you’re here for an adventure, to relax and soak up some sunshine, do a little shopping or enjoy some great food and wine, Yarrawonga Mulwala truly is a unique oasis.
To find out more about this amazing area from Yarrawonga Mulwala Tourism click here.
Safety at aquazone
Aquazone Water Park is a fun attraction, and proper planning and research can ensure your visit to our park is as fun and safe as possible.
We operate to Royal Life Saving Standards. With Supervision Ratios of 1:20, that being 1 Lifeguard for every 20 patrons. Our Lifeguards are trained in the supervision of the Open Water Ways Lifeguard Program. Patrons are required to wear a supplied Australian Standards Approved Life-jacket. Fitted by our TEAM, Patrons must attend a compulsory induction programme prior to the commencement of each session. It’s here the rules of play are outlined with very clear do’s and don’ts for the safety and enjoyment of our patrons.
Protect your skin
Have fun in the sun but don’t forget these very important tips from the Cancer Council of Australia.
For best protection, we recommend a combination of sun protection measures:
- Slip on some sun-protective clothing that covers as much skin as possible.
- Slop on broad spectrum, water resistant SPF30+ (or higher) sunscreen. Put it on 20 minutes before you go outdoors and every two hours afterwards. Sunscreen should never be used to extend the time you spend in the sun.
- Slap on a hat – broad brim or legionnaire style to protect your face, head, neck and ears.
- Seek shade.
- Slide on some sunglasses – make sure they meet Australian Standards.
Aquazone@lakemulwala also recommends keeping yourself hydrated. Hydrate before you head on to our rides and before you get thirsty. You’ll be so much happier after you’ve conquered the park if you are hydrated!