Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
- By making this ticket purchase you agree to Aquazone @lakemulwala’s conditions of entry.
- Ticket includes Lifejacket Hire, Locker Hire and Inflatable fun
- Admission is during advertised opening times and is valid until the end of the current season Monday 15th April 2018, unless otherwise stated.
- Aquazone is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets and no refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- Booking fees are per person, inclusive of GST and are valid for a single use only.
- Specified booking times will not be extended.
- Bookings and Gift Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party for re-sale.
- Aquazone @lakemulwala accept carer cards upon entry when accompanying a disabled card holder.
- Aquazone @lakemulwala accepts companion card program members. Aquazone @lakemulwala will issue the companion card holder with one complementary day ticket for use by their companion.
- Aquazone @lakemulwala reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- All ticket purchases are charged in Australian Dollars.
- Aquazone @lakemulwala does not accept liability for any currency conversion fee charged by your credit card provider.
- Aquazone @lakemulwala visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first booking / come, first served basis. Should Aquazone @lakemulwala reach capacity no further entries will be permitted.
- For all purchase on our website a 5% booking fee will apply. You will be notified of this transaction fee during your online purchase
- After completing your online purchase you will receive an email which includes your booking confirmation, e-gift card and receipt. Please present your e-ticket on your mobile device or print and present this ticket at the ticket gate. A valid photo ID and credit card used to purchase the ticket must be provided.
- By purchasing a booking with Aquazone @lakemulwala you agree to our company contacting you with information regarding special offers or information to enhance oyur experience in the future. You may opt out of this at any time, by notifying us of your intention.
- Aquazone @lakemulwala will not share or sell any information provided by a customer with any other organisation at any time.
- When purchasing via Paypal, you are agreeing to their terms and conditions at the point of sale.
- Late comers cannot join the session once the session has started and the safety rules have been delivered.
Age and Height Restrictions
We require the following age and height minimums to be met:
- Age: 7 years of age
- Height: 110 centimeters
- The Aquazone inflatable ride is located in DEEP flowing water and is rated as a category 4 amusement (meaning a high degree of difficulty) as per Wibit rating.
- TO meet the obligations of our Insurance compliance, our manufacturers Standards, and maintain the safety of the amusement, the above restrictions must apply.
- If your child doesn’t meet these requirements please remember we are located on the Yarrawonga Foreshore with access to play grounds and water slide fun.