Learning and a Big Day Out
Our obstacle course supports the development of cognitive function, particularly needed in today’s fast-paced techno world.
Some of the areas impacted are:
- Proprioception: The unconscious understanding of the body in space through movement and spatial arising from stimuli with an environment.
- Critical thinking: deduce consequences from what the patron knows and how to use information to solve problems
- Left-brain, right-brain function: the lateralization of brain function through play.
- Team work: social skills and empathy. It’s through understanding each other students can break down barriers.
- Communication skills: the foundation of daily life..
Healthy Body – Healthy Mind:
The unique and robust nature of the inflatable obstacle course means it meets the needs of all ages and abilities from 7 years and up. Students don’t even realise they are improving their fitness, dexterity, and co-ordination… It’s all fun and games!
The key areas of fitness impacted are:
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Muscle strength
- Body composition
Let’s get the ball rolling!
- All patrons wear sun safe attire, and don’t forget to Slip – Slop – Slap prior to your session time
- Schools will be forwarded a ride agreement for parents or guardians to sign prior to attending
- Patrons must have a minimum swimming ability (20 metres without a life jacket)
- Patrons must wear a supplied PFD
- Patrons will attend the safety briefing before entering the water.
- FUN IS THE NAME OF THE GAME!!