Aquazone@lakemulwala Pty Ltd
Adventure activities such as Aquazone @lakemulwala Pty Ltd are potentially hazardous. There are several slip hazards and other physical challenges associated with the inflatable park. All inflatable park patrons require a reasonable level of physical fitness for this obstacle course. If you have any medical conditions that prevent you from participating in a highly physical activity in water do not proceed to booking a session time; such as heart
conditions, pregnancy, chronic spinal and lung conditions and the like.
By purchasing a ticket you agree:
- I understand and agree should I contravene any safety rules or instructions from Aquazone Life Guards I will be immediately removed from the park and No Refund will be issued.
- Aquazone employee’s reserve the right to refuse entry to Aquazone to patrons we believe to be at risk or not competent
- All participants on the ride must be competent swimmers. Minimum standard is: Competently swim 20m without a life jacket
- I agree to wear a lifejacket supplied and fitted by Aquazone @lakemulwala Pty Ltd always while on the inflatable fun park.
• The Aquazone ride is only open for patrons FROM the age of 5 years.
• While on the ride Children from in the ages of 5 – 10 years must be accompanied by a guardian 16 years
• I will remove my watch and ANY jewelery before I go onto the Aquazone Park.
• I will only complete feet first entries on all aspects of the park. No Flips of any nature including the
trampoline are allowed.
• I will not will not swim or go under the inflatable structure for ANY REASON
• There are metal bars around the trampoline and I am aware of this potential hazard
• I understand Aquazone is in a natural aquatic environment. There are fish and other aquatic and
non-aquatic creatures found naturally in the Lake Mulwala environment.
• Due to the physical nature of the venue and the chance of potential collision injury, Aquazone DOES
NOT permit expecting Mums to participate
• If I am reading and purchasing on behalf of a group of children or other adults I will competently
relay the information to all the participants
• I am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• Any open cuts, scratches or sores must be covered with waterproof bandages
• I understand there are physical demands and inherent risk involved with participating on this ride,
including but not limited to potential knee and shoulder injury
• I understand that if I break one of these agreements I will be asked to leave the ride without refund
• I agree I have been warned about the inherent risk of entrapment and agree to take responsibility
for the welfare of the children in my care on this amusement on this day.
• By purchasing this/these tickets we; accept the owners and operators of the premises are not liable
for and irrevocably release them from any liability from; death, personal injury, property loss or
damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including the negligence of staff to the fullest extent
permitted by law) whilst you are on the premises.