We are so pleased to welcome our mini jumpers, however need all Guardians 16 years+ to understand the conditions surrounding the Mini Jumpers being able to jump, which are outlined below:
- Ticket sales for Mini Ninja family groups are in OFF PEAK* times only and patrons capacity numbers are reduced to 80 people a session for the benefit of all patrons
- All Mini Ninja’s MUST be accompanied by a guardian 16 years+ who must be ready to ride with the crew. We recommend 1:4 guardian ratios however if a guardian feels safe and confident with a total of 5-6 kids then that’s OK with us.
- Height restrictions for any park jumper is 110cm (regardless of age)
- All Mini Ninjas must be able to swim to get onto the park (approximately 20 metres)
- All patrons are required to wear a life jacket and undergo the compulsory park safety induction
- Current Lifeguard practices will apply.
- All ticket holders must arrive 30 minutes prior to the session
- Sessions last for 50 minutes and start on the hour
- The Iceberg Tower will be out of bounds for all children under the age of 7 years *Note peak times are 11am, 12pm, 1pm & 2pm