Adventure activities such as Aquazone @lakemulwala Pty Ltd are potentially hazardous. There are several slip hazards and other physical challenges associated with the inflatable park. All inflatable park patrons require a reasonable level of physical fitness for this obstacle course. If you have any medical conditions that prevent you from participating in a highly physical activity in water do not proceed to booking a session time. (such as heart conditions, pregnancy, chronic spinal and lung conditions and the like.)
- Aquazone employee’s reserve the right to refuse entry to Aquazone to patrons we believe to be at risk or not competent
- I agree to wear a lifejacket supplied and fitted by Aquazone @lakemulwa Pty Ltd always while on the inflatable fun park.
- I will remove my watch and any jewellery before I go onto the Aquazone Park
- I will only complete feet first entries
- I will not will not swim or go under the inflatable structure for ANY REASON
- All participants on the ride must be competent swimmers.
* Minimum standard is: Competently swim 20m without a life jacket
- There are metal bars around the trampoline and I am aware of this potential hazard
- Aquazone is in a natural aquatic environment. There are fish and other aquatic and non-aquatic creatures found naturally in the Lake Mulwala environment.
- Due to the physical nature of the venue and the chance of potential collision injury, Aquazone DOES NOT permit expecting Mums to participate
- If I am reading and signing on behalf of a group of children I will competently relay the information to all the participants
- I am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Any open cuts, scratches or sores must be covered with waterproof bandages
- I understand there are physical demands and inherent risk involved with participating on this ride, including but not limited to potential knee and shoulder injury
- I understand that if I break one of these agreements I will be asked to leave the ride without refund
- I have been warned about the inherent risk of entrapment and agree to take responsibility for the welfare of the children in my care on this amusement on this day.