Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala Terms and Conditions
Aquazone @ Lake Lulwala, places great importance on the safety of its visitors and endeavours to ensure that the high standards set by the company, are complied with by all those in the Attraction. We are only prepared to allow entry to the Attraction to those visitors who are willing to comply with the Attraction Regulations set out below.
We are sure that you will wish to assist us in ensuring the Attraction and facilities therein remain a safe place in which to enjoy a fun-filled experience.
- All persons entering Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala, are admitted subject to the following Attraction Regulations. Any person who does not comply with these Regulations may be removed from the Attraction by either Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala Personnel/Staff or Police Officers. This without prejudice to any claim that the Attraction may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Attraction, all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Attraction Personnel or Police Officers.
- Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Attraction, ban from entry to the Attraction or remove from the Attraction any person who:-
- Has behaved in the Attraction in a manner, which, in the opinion of
Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala, has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors ;
- Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala, is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
- Does not follow the written or verbal safety instructions or behaves in a manner which may endanger the safety of the individual or other visitors in the Attraction;
- Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner, which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- All persons entering the Attraction must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket. Any person attempting to gain admission to the Attraction or being found inside the Attraction without a valid admission ticket may be ejected from the
- No child or children under the age of 15 will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all
- No children under the age of 7 years will be permitted on the inflatable adventure park.
- No dogs, except guide dogs, or other pets of any kind shall be allowed in the Attraction.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquors is not permitted anywhere in the Attraction. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor must not be taken into the Attraction and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted from the Attraction.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken onto the Attraction, visitors are admitted to the Attraction subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves to be searched. It is prohibited to bring into the Attraction any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article, which could cause injury or annoyance is strictly prohibited.
- Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala will endeavour to ensure that as many obstacles are open as possible. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Attraction, close the Attraction or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Attraction, and/or close any part of the Attraction or interactive programme for operational reasons.
- Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other electrical equipment), or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance/disturbance to other visitors and/or animals or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of the Attraction. 10. The climbing of or standing upon railings, barriers or structures is strictly
- Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage however arising (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused to guests whilst in the
- From time to time Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the Attraction, which may feature visitors. By accepting these Regulations, you agree that Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala or such authorised party (as the case may be).
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala.
- Life jackets fitted by a Aquazone representative must be worn at all times
These Regulations are for the benefit of all our visitors and will be strictly enforced.